(last revised December 17, 2019).
www.arcosa.com (and associated domains).
Arcosa, Inc. by and through its vendors, including but not limited to Microsoft, S&P (for ir.arcosa.com) and Smashfly (for jobs.arcosa.com).
No. For example, the Site offers functionality to share information with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Also, if you apply for a job, you will be directed to a third-party website. In each case, when you interact with a third-party website, you are subject to *their* policies and procedures. We are not responsible for the policies or procedures of such third-party websites.
• to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
• to send administrative information to you, such as to let you know about changes to our contact information.
• to complete and fulfill your purchase.
• to provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs.
• to send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and from our promotional and strategic partners.
• to personalize your experience on the Site.
• to permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds.
• to perform analytics, quality control, market research, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and develop new products and services.
• to our affiliates.
• to our third-party service providers.
• to our third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship.
• to a third party in connection with promotions.
• to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
No. While we respect your privacy, there is no consensus on what Do Not Track means.
Web browsers from the United States. Arcosa, Inc. does not offer any products or services in other areas of the world, including the European Union.
No. No child under 13 should use this Site.
By using the Site.
October 24, 2019.
Attn: Legal Department
500 N. Akard St., Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75201
If you are a resident of the State of California, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information under state law. As an applicant or employee, you have the right to know the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes to which we put such information.
Personal Information collected from applicants and employees includes identifiers like name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Personal Information may also include professional and employment-related information and educational information.
We use this personal information to make employment decisions and to administer the business.